The Mill, Copyright Notice
The following document covers all content produced by The Mill Christian Fellowship [“TMCF”] including any content on www.themillmississauga.ca and its YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter social media accounts, The Grist, and off-site hosting sites such as FaithLife, and similar platforms.
The TMCF YouTube and Social Media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), including Faithlife and Faithlife TV, are the chosen sharing platforms for all teaching material produced by TMCF. As TMCF and its affiliates want to ensure Biblically-based teaching is available to share and encourage others in their Christian faith journey, we as biblical stewards seek to protect the quality and control over all content.
Accepted Usage of TMCF Online Content
We encourage everyone to link to and share our content to spread God’s word, as well as for editorial use, within the following conditions:
- By choosing to use our content, you acquire absolutely no rights or licences to the website or its content, other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with this Copyright Notice.
- You agree that if you share our content on your website, the hosting site is linking back to the original source files as uploaded through one of TMCF’s official platforms identified in this Copyright Notice.
- You will use our content only for your own lawful, personal, non-commercial use and benefit.
- When duplicating and distributing content, either audio or video in either hard copy or in digital format the following must be adhered to:
- Only full-length versions are duplicated or distributed with credit and written consent from The Mill Christian Fellowship.
- No edits to the original source content have been made in any way, including intros and closing credits.
- There is no charging, monetizing, or third-party applications for purchases not directly connected to TMCF (this includes the utilization of Amazon affiliate links and the like).
- When duplicating or distributing in any format, the following must be included:
- The original title of the message
- Inserted copyright information
- Link to www.themillmississauga.ca
- The phone number of the ministry: 905-820-7777
- You may not include personal or organizational contact information on any CDs or DVDs.
- There is no use of TMCF or affiliated logos on hard copies of any distribution. However, all digital use will have included the logo of TMCF with a direct link to the website www.themillmississauga.ca.
- Under no circumstances can a rebranding or repurposing of TMCF intellectual property, or any other associated logos, images and likenesses including the likeness of Rev. Steve Bainbridge occur at any time.
Posting TMCF Content on Your Website
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Provide a direct link to the original content uploaded and distributed by TMCF. This method is the most reasonable and directs others to the source of the material.
- Original source must be identified with each post. Somewhere in the post must indicate Original article found here, or when citing, include accessed from (include Website) and date accessed.
- When using any material in any form from TMCF or affiliates, these guidelines must be followed.
- When using transcripts or quotations from sermon audio, written permission is required from TMCF. No part of a sermon (audio, video or written) may be edited in part or in full, or taken out of context.
To request permission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Usage of Content That Requires TMCF’s Prior Written Consent
- You agree that you will not do any of the following with our content, UNLESS you have contacted us requesting to do so, and have received our written consent.
- download any media
- edit our content either in part or in full, repurposed, reposted to a website
- host/embed our content on any media channel
- Use our content for purposes other than your own lawful, personal non-commercial use and benefit.
- Using transcripts or quotations from sermon audio.
- No part of a sermon (audio, video or written) may be edited in part or in full, or taken out of context.
If you would like to contact us regarding the above for our consent, please do so contacting us by email: email@example.com
TMCF and Steve Bainbridge Reserves All Copyright
The teaching ministry of TMCF and Steve Bainbridge reserves all copyright. All media produced in any format is protected under applicable law, and we reserve the right to modify or change these conditions at any time.
All printed media included Blog entries and sermon transcripts are protected media and cannot be shared without written permission. This extends to all material previously released and any releases that happen in the future. For copyright information regarding outside publications shared or linked to by TMCF, please visit the applicable website of the source content.
Sermons, resources, and other materials on the TMCF website and affiliated social media platforms were constructed using third-party vendors. All pictures, videos, designs and graphics may be subject to copyright. Though TMCF is happy to provide these resources, please remember the following.
- Make sure to double-check the content. Then, provide it free if it has been freely given.
- Do not monetize any content using ads, affiliate links, or other means. If you desire to do this, permission must be granted.
- Give credit where credit is due. Cite the speaker, teacher, and ensure the following copyright notice is posted: (Copyright 2021, The Mill Christian Fellowship. All rights reserved. Used with Permission)
Other Legal Considerations
Ontario Law Applies
The laws of the province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein shall govern use of this website and the interpretation, validity and effect of this Copyright Notice, notwithstanding any conflict of laws, provisions or your domicile, residence or physical location. You hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the province of Ontario in any action or proceeding related to this website and agree not to commence any such action or proceeding except in the Regional Municipality of Peel, Ontario, Canada.
Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to third party websites. Monitoring the information disseminated and accessible through these links is beyond our resources, and TMCF does not attempt to do so. Links are provided for convenience only, and TMCF does not endorse any information contained in linked websites, nor guarantee its accuracy, timeliness, or fitness for any purpose.
No Endorsement of Third Party Products or Services
Any reference on our content to any product or service by trade name, trade-mark, hypertext link or otherwise is provided to you for your convenience only and does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by the TMCF.
For any other information or requests, please visit www.themillmississauga.ca and use the contact form or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.